Hello Beautiful ladies and girls, Welcome to my beauty blog “BeBeautyBunny”. Today I am going to tell you about the most important topic of beauty – Hair Care seekers with a question like “How to Get Healthy Hair at Home“ because you should be investing in your Hair, “it is the Crown you never take off”.
If you are searching for simple and natural remedies to get lustrous, strong, long and healthy hair then you are in the right place. I believe in eating natural and healthy foods and feeding your hair with natural products. I am trying to cover all the topics to deal with your hair woes and get lustrous healthy hair at home without going anywhere and without spending any single penny at hair treatment centers. Because Your Hair is Your Best Accessory.
How To Get Healthy Hair at Home?
I am going to sort out all your hair problems, so don’t worry about beauties
You will get all the natural and chemical-free remedies at BeBeautyBunny. You can do the best care of your hair in your hectic busy schedule by these simple remedies which I am going to share and these remedies, I personally tested and giving long – term results. Many people have different types of hairs, so I am trying to focus on this thing also.
Best 7 Tips to Make Your Hair Long, Healthy, Lustrous and Strong in Your Daily Routine
Haircare with Coconut Oil & Yogurt for Damaged Hair:
You need 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of coconut water, both easily available at your home.
- Mix these two ingredients in a bowl and massage slowly it on your scalp of hair properly for at least 10 or 20 minutes. Now leave this mixture on your hair for half an hour or complete 1 hour for better results. Finally, rinse your hair with normal water.
Ginger Juice is Good for the Growth of Your Hair:
Ginger contains magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamins. It gives a boost to your hair and it stimulates the growth of your hair. It also helps in reducing dandruff, hair fall and gives strength to your hair.
- You must need 3-4 tablespoon of ginger juice in a bowl. (take ginger juice according to the length of your hair). Massage this juice in your hair roots with the help of cotton before at-least 1 hour before taking a shower. You must do twice or thrice in a week for fast results.
Serum for hair growth:
- Mix these ingredients properly and massage onto your scalp two hours before taking a shower. You can do massage from this serum at-least thrice in a week for good results.
Different Hair Masks for a Different Purpose:
- For Hair Growth: Aloe Vera + castor oil + egg
- For Dandruff: Aloe Vera + lemon juice + coconut oil
- For Hair Detangling: Aloe Vera + distilled water + coconut oil
Olive oil, Honey, a Banana Mask for Healthy and Lustrous Hair:
You must need 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey and a ripped banana in a bowl.
- Mix these ingredients well in a bowl and make a thick paste. Now apply this mask on your hair and leave it for 1 hour then rinse your hair with any chemical-free shampoo and conditioner. I strongly recommend you these organic shampoos [Herbal Essence, WOW, Art Naturals, Body Shop, OGX Shampoo].
- This mask gives a smooth texture and shinning to dull and damaged hair. you can use this mask twice in a week for getting better results.
Egg and Beer Hair Mask for Very Fast Growth of Hair:
You will only need to take an egg and 4-5 tablespoon of beer.
- Mix these two ingredients properly in a bowl and apply this mask on your hair for half an hour. You must need to apply this hair mask thrice in a week. It will give strength, fast growth.
Onion juice for stimulating hair growth:
You will need 1 onion juice in a bowl.
- Make small sections of hair with the help of hair clips. Now apply onion juice in your hair roots and massage slowly in a circular motion with your fingertips with the help of cotton.
You must apply twice in a week to see the hair growth.
Benefits: These natural and simple methods give smoothness, hair growth, reduce dandruff, give strength to dull and damaged hair. It is also important to intake of a healthy diet and you can read more here about healthy hair.
Must Read: How to Get Whiter Teeth at Home?
Final verdict: You can take fresh and organic fruits and veggies like avocado, banana, egg, berries, spinach, fatty fish, nuts, flaxseeds, beans. Because deficiency of right nutrients including vitamins A, C, D and E, Zinc, B vitamins, iron, biotin, protein, and essential fatty acids may reduce your hair growth or hair loss.
So, if you are also suffering from these kinds of deficiency you can add some of the above fruits and veggies in your diet to enhance your hair`s life. These all are tested remedies and doesn’t have any kind of side effects because these are all-natural ingredients.
If you have any other effective and natural remedies for hair let me know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will mention your name with your remedy in my article. And if you have any query or any question you want to ask to me (your beauty pal), please feel free and ask in the comment section, I will try to sort out in a simple and natural way.
And if you want me to suggest best organic shampoo and conditioners, essential oils, or any other product according to your hair type. Please let me know.
Bye, all gorgeous and enjoy every moment of your life because we can learn lots of thing from each moment. Believe in yourself and be happy because you all are beautiful!!